Are You Eligible for NDIS
We need to determine if you are eligible for the NDIS. You can do this by looking at the NDIS Access checklist online or calling the NDIA on 1800 800 110.
There are a number of factors which determine whether you are eligible for support under the NDIS You may be eligible to receive an individual support plan if you;
- are aged between 7 and 65 years of age.
- are an Australian citizen, Permanent Visa holder, or Protected Special Category Visa holders.
- usually need support from a person because of a permanent and significant disability.
- use special equipment because of a permanent and significant disability.
- need some supports now to reduce your future needs.
For further information on eligibility, please visit the NDIS access checklist.
If you are not currently receiving disability services you may still be eligible for the NDIS. You will need to contact the NDIS directly to complete an access request form. You do not need a referral. Visit www.ndis.gov.au or call 1800 800 110.
Have any questions? Call Us!
Feel free to contact us on 0407 778 928 and let one of our friendly customer care staff help you!